My out of place space

My entire blog, the title, url, and anything else, is based on one principal that I want every one to know: If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior..this isn't your home, heaven is, and it's coming soon. That is the most encouraging thing that we Christians can dwell on, it's our hope, our future..our eternal future. -(1 Peter 2:11,12)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another Phase

I´m now here in Argentina, once again. It´s my job to clean bathrooms, once again. And i´m having communication problems, once again. Things are pretty different. Everyone here, just about, is a camper, and only here for a week. Because of that, there´s a very bad stealing problem, and you have to guard your things closely. The rooms have 3 more people in them than they´re designed to hold, and, therefore, crowded. I don´t really have anywhere to put my stuff.
>ok, that´s it for the bad. The good is, i´m where God want's me and i can't get home, so i'm trying to make the best of it. I miss home alot, especially my mother and father and my good friends. The inconvienences of being here wouldn't be bad at all if i had you guys here, that's my only problem. I'm increadibly blessed to have a God-loving family and God-loving friends. I praise Him for you all. Keep me in your prayers, and email me and tell me what happens. I might not respond right away, and if you ask things like "how's argentina?" and that's it, i might not respond. But i'm going to do my best to communicate with you all back home. It's just increadibly difficult. I love you all, if you don't know my email address, get it from kayla, or adrian, or my mother. I'd post it here, but that i would hate to have to take what little time i have filtering through spam. Thank you all!!!
Chau

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Stay focused, and yes I will pray for you.

aw

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jayson, Glad you arrived safely. Sorry we missed your call from Fl. If I had know you might call I would have stayed at home. You are always in our prayers, where ever you are. We hope all will be well as you get back into your routine of school and learning. Grandfather and I love you and we are so proud of you. Love, Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home