My out of place space

My entire blog, the title, url, and anything else, is based on one principal that I want every one to know: If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior..this isn't your home, heaven is, and it's coming soon. That is the most encouraging thing that we Christians can dwell on, it's our hope, our future..our eternal future. -(1 Peter 2:11,12)

Monday, January 02, 2006

a hope

I hope that this next trip to argentina will result in posts that have more of these:



<-Mr. Whitman, my pal. I know he looks psycotic here, but he's always like that.










that's right...pictures. Actually, i tried to upload more, but it's really complicated. Basically, if you want to see the pictures i've uploaded, just check out http://photobucket.com/albums/d64/jaycleary/

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Andy said...

I am honored.
Andy

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Andy said...

I will see if I can get you a better mascot!

Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home