My out of place space

My entire blog, the title, url, and anything else, is based on one principal that I want every one to know: If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior..this isn't your home, heaven is, and it's coming soon. That is the most encouraging thing that we Christians can dwell on, it's our hope, our future..our eternal future. -(1 Peter 2:11,12)

Friday, March 18, 2005

New format

A few weeks ago, the LORD laid on my heart something that I'm going to struggle to do. Instead of using my blog to post things about me, I will be using it to post my personal Bible studies; so that I can keep track of the things I learn and it will be easily available from anywhere and to anyone, so they can be blessed by it. I will make no claims to what you can expect...this is just from my heart-which is corrupt by nature-onto the web. Feel free to comment on what you read..I'm learning, just like anyone else.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear this good news.
You are a deep thinker. This will be a good thing!
aw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home