My out of place space

My entire blog, the title, url, and anything else, is based on one principal that I want every one to know: If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior..this isn't your home, heaven is, and it's coming soon. That is the most encouraging thing that we Christians can dwell on, it's our hope, our future..our eternal future. -(1 Peter 2:11,12)

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Account it as a good day

Today we had accountability group, and that went well. Antendees were: Adrian, Ben, Brad & Josh. Havn't seen Josh here in a while, so...that was nice. If you live near me, and your a guy, then you fit the criteria to come sometime. We share a little from what we learned in our readings (from God's Word) and we share prayer reqests. If you'd like the encouragement, IM me or something and we'll get you plugged in. Tomorrow I submit my application for Advance Auto Parts; I hope I get the job. I really need money, cuz life is expensive. Eternal life is expensive, too, but someone already paid for it. (Jesus of course-all of you who just scratched your head.) I wrote a paper yesterday for Environmental Science and I left a section blank because I couldn't find information on it...well, turns out, that part could be fictional. ARGH. well, that's all I've got. Feel free to comment..it'll give me something interesting to talk about. OH yes..I almost forgot: tomorrow is when we meet our potential youth intern. So pray for that situation (if your into thas kinda thing)..that God's will would be done. DAng, I'm remembering all sorts of stuff. Also I got sent out of Ms. Wallace's class today, for saying "uh-huh" in response to some girl backtalking my friend. Teachers these days!! sheeshz. oh well, Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home