My out of place space

My entire blog, the title, url, and anything else, is based on one principal that I want every one to know: If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior..this isn't your home, heaven is, and it's coming soon. That is the most encouraging thing that we Christians can dwell on, it's our hope, our future..our eternal future. -(1 Peter 2:11,12)

Friday, February 25, 2005

My Bday

Usually I don't get happy about my my birthday, and I probably wont ever again. But today was special. I must give the credit to God..thanks, LORD for this day! But, yea, everything was better than I could imagine. Just the little things, like Ms. Wallace (more on her later) not doing any work in Latin, and adrian giving me a giant sheet of paper to fold up into a popper. Then I went to my best girl friend Kayla's house to get some "money" and it turned out to be a suprise party. So praise God for today. oh, incase you were wondering, it was my 18th birfday(yes, with an 'f'). I might just buy some cigarettes for my dad b/c...well, just b/c I can. I know that all of 2 people read this, and of those two, will be people who I make come here. But I just intend for this to be a place where I give credit where credit is due, and that's God.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the third person to read it....
AW

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your Mom, I read it too. Didn't Know you had this sight. Cool.BRC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home