My out of place space

My entire blog, the title, url, and anything else, is based on one principal that I want every one to know: If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior..this isn't your home, heaven is, and it's coming soon. That is the most encouraging thing that we Christians can dwell on, it's our hope, our future..our eternal future. -(1 Peter 2:11,12)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Shorty

Less than two weeks and i go on a 24 hour bus ride to Pichi Traful. Wow! Long ride....but i´ve heard it´s more than worth it. It´s in the andes mountains...and i´ve heard it´s beautiful. Spanish is progressing well, but some guys want me to edit this short show series there making, and if i do, i´m not going to get to practice my spanish as much, so i´m debating about editing all of it. It takes about an hour of editing per minute of video, or more. Probably 2:1 would be more appropriate. But yea, i´m progressing, so that´s good. I´m able to read the bible in spanish, get stuff out of the sermons (not in it´s entirity) and can talk about things of God with my friends in spanish. I still want to go home, but i know when i´m done, and am bilingual, it will have been worth the sacrifices made. I got a package from the whitmans....i´ve almost consumed everything in the box...minus the package materials...if it can kill fish, it probably can hurt me. Well, that´s it for now, it´s time to try to get a cell phone, for the 3rd...or is it 4th...time. Chau. I miss you all. Yes even you...the one in the chair, shaking your head. Yes, even you.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jayson,
Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Glad you got the package from the Whitman's. I think I will try sending you something. Grandfather and I love you.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Did you find the bundle of $100s?
.................just kidding, Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home